A Curated Mix of Czech Pub Culture, Beer History, and Craft Brews in Beautiful Malá Strana
Malá Strana, Prague’s picturesque ‘Little Quarter’ tucked below the castle is alive with history and culture. Join our walking tour of Malá Strana, while we take you to three carefully selected Czech pubs, all the while discussing Czech beer history and most importantly, tasting Czech beer culture from Pilsner to today’s microbrews!
- checkGuided beer tasting of 5 excellent Czech beers
- checkLearn about Czech beer history and culture
- checkDiscuss Czech traditional brewing methods
- checkTour a microbrewery (+100 czk)
- checkSmall Groups
- Available Monday-Sunday for private groups of 4+