All our customers accept these terms and conditions by placing a booking or an order of an event and providing a deposit. All our customers are obliged to instruct the participants of the event who they bring with them about these terms and conditions to the necessary extent.
All Beer Tasting Tours and Experiences for individuals and small groups:
- All our Beer Tasting Tours and experience have a cancellation policy of 10 days. If you cancel 10 or more days before the start of your event, your deposit is kept.
- If you cancel less than 10 days before the start of your event or do not show up at all, the full ticket price is charged.
- Beer Spas are not refundable, but you can reschedule your spa up until 48 hours prior to your spot. Your spot is only held with full payment.
- If you don’t show up for your tour or spa, we count it is a no show and you are charged 100% of the ticket price. No refunds are applicable in this situation.
Company and large group events (20+ people):
- For company and large group events (20+ people), a deposit of 50% must be paid to hold the reservation. The remaining payment must show up in our bank account or through our online payment service at least 10 days prior to the start of the event.
- Company and large group events have a cancellation policy of 20 days. If cancelled 20 or more days before the start of the event, the deposit is kept.
- If cancelled less than 20 days before the start of the event or in case of a no show, the full ticket price is charged for each missing person.
Our tours happen rain or shine. If weather is a concern, contact us immediately.
We can’t imagine a situation where we would have to cancel a tour, but if for some unforeseen reason we do, all money will of course be refunded.
What’s included in your ticket:
- For every tour, experience, or beer spa, it is exactly specified on our website what is included in your ticket. It’s different for each product we offer. If you have any questions, just ask.
- Some things which are not included are: tips, transportation, and hotel pick-up.
- When you book any tour or experience with us, it’s your job to be there on time. It’s recommended to be 5 minutes early for beer tours and 15 minutes for beer spas.
- For a tour, it’s your responsibility to contact your guide if you’re late. We’ll do our best to still give you the best experience possible within our limits.
- If you’re late to a Beer Spa, we, along with our spa partners, aren’t responsible for adjusting your spa time.
Changing Your Tour:
- In case you need to change something about your tour, we’ll do our best, though changes cannot be guaranteed. We need notice of any changes as soon as possible. All changes are also subject to our cancellation policy.
- We aren’t responsible for any damages, injuries, or losses that happen on any of our tours or experiences. We take no responsibility for any delays, accidents, lost items, or unexpected events that happen during our tours.
- In case of poor conduct on the part of the customer, we reserve the right to refuse our services or ask a person to leave.
- Any damages to our partner organization’s property or possessions due to customer behavior or actions are therefore the responsibility of the customer.
- Every participant of our events is fully responsible for themselves and for drinking responsibly. We do not provide any care or services in this area.
- All prices are quoted at the time of booking, in Czech Koruna. We will not change them. Any exchange rate changes due to different currencies are not our responsibility.
- We accept cash, a number of international credit cards, and bank transfers.
- We don’t charge any fee for using a credit card. Fees can occur depending on your card, and this is your responsibility.
- All prices listed on our website include tax.
- For company events, we often quote prices without VAT, depending on your tax status. Ask us for details, and we are happy to help.
- For international bank transfers to our bank account, a charge of 5% of the total billings will be added to cover bank fees and currency fluctuation.
- Our bank is in the Czech Republic. If this is a concern for you, please check before hand.
- Since we are based in the Czech Republic, we comply with Czech laws. Therefore, all events and business activities we do are subject to Czech law. All contractual relations between customers and us are governed by Czech law.
Who we are:
Bohemian Brews is a small family run business. Formally, we’re run by the company Design Brews s.r.o., IC: 04226828 DIC: CZ 04226828 located at Madridska 757/8, 10100 Praha 10.